Monday, April 7, 2008

Sapient Photo: Smiling Headshot for Dentist ad casting




I saw this ad and ran up to the roof with Damien- i don't have any good smiling photos!
I got called back and I am going to the casting May2nd (right before I fly to Arkansas)

-------------------
MODELS NEEDED: Photo Shoot for Dental Marketing Company (san rafael)
Date: 2008-04-07, 9:39AM PDT
We are looking for models for our in-house stock photo library. Images will be used in marketing materials for dental practices in North America.
The photo shoot will be held on June 6 in San Rafael and will be approx. 3-4 hours long.
We are looking for all ethnicities
Women and men ages 25-70
Children ages 7-10
Teens with braces
Please send a head shot where you are smiling, with teeth showing.
Models selected will be required to come to a quick casting call June 2.
------------------------
UPDATE: I was booked for this shoot and i had a great time! I met Morgan who runs www.runwaydaily.com, a great fashion blog.

No comments: